Jan 15,2008
Jan 15,2008
This company has the worst reputation I've ever heard of. If only I had realised this before becoming one of their tenants.

The property I rented was incorrectly described as an executive apartment. Truth be told it was an ok flat but nowhere near executive level.

On other levels the staff are rude, uncooperative and will point blank lie to your face. Very insolent and downright infuriating.

Be careful if you have a deposit held by this agent, as they will take a huge chunk of your money no matter how clean and in order the property is on your departure.

I guess the best way to put my thoughts and feelings of Queensgate would be DO NOT USE THEM and don't recommend them to anyone.. In fact I'd advise people looking for a rental to avoid Queensgate like the plague.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Queensgate Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Queensgate Residential Office 1