Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
Having used traditional agents before but always done my own viewings etc I was reluctant to pay the exorbitant prices the traditional agents are asking when I was confident my house was well presented, fairly priced and in a good area. I was nervous prospective buyers might be put off by the house not being with a traditional agent but I needn\'t have worried. The whole experience using Hatched from initial contact was excellent and far exceeded my expectations. Within a few days Phil Thackrey from the Manchester had braved the snow to come and take the photos. He was extremely courteous and patient as my 2 small children kept getting in the way. He really took his time and provided an excellent write up and accurate floor plan. The photos were excellent. He really took his time ensuring anything that shouldn\'t be in shot wasn\'t and the end results were fantastic. I loved having access to my own account so I could change the order of the photos etc and amend the descriptions. With 48 hours the brochure was on line and within 7 days we had accepted an offer. I really recommend the service from start to finish. I have no complaints and feel it was excellent value for money.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin