Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
I was very pleased with the service that I had from the staff at this branch. They were helpful, polite and I was always kept informed of how the sale was progressing, with particular regard to viewings and prospective purchasers. This was very useful as I work full time and any viewings were conducted by their staff.
I was given the option to advertise my property as Premium Display, and an acceptable offer was made on my property within 8 weeks. However, the package included Fast Start Conveyancing, which gave an introduction to a conveyancing company, but this proved to be more expensive than instructing my own solicitor.
My overall experience selling my property with this branch of Carsons has been very good, I would recommend them, and would use them again.
Apr 15, 2013
Thankyou for your kind comments, feedback good and bad is vital for our Company to evolve the service we provide ensuring it is aligned to the needs of a customers. if you have any friends or family we can help please feel free to point them in our direction and a big thankyou for you choosing Carson & Co. on this occasion.

Iain White MD

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Branch