Jun 06,2010
Jun 06,2010
Charlestate stole money from me by contacting my tenant and telling them to change the rental payment account. All of this was obviously without my authorisation.

When it came to renewal, they lost the original contract I signed with them where I had negotiated discounted fees and they tried to overcharge me. Their administration is frankly terrible. I would definitely NOT recommend this estate agent to either Landlords or tenants.
By: NEG
Feb 28, 2011
We have landlords who appreciate the professional service we offer whereas there are other landlords who would rather lie/con the agent so as not to pay the renewal fee and still expect the same service. We are not charity organisation.
By: butfing
Sep 11, 2010
You must have read your contract before signing.
Please be truthfull to yourself.
You are possibly one of those who think charlestate operate as a charity organisation.
By: Charles
Sep 11, 2010
Charlestate has never deviated from any signed agreement.
Charlestate has always advised clients of their options if they are unsatisfied with the service rendered.
Charlestate has never withheld whatever that is due to any client.
Charlestate takes extra steps towards ensuring clients satisfaction.
We encourage and appreciate your comments.
It is understable that some negative reactions is due to what people want and what they have lost for reasons they know.
We will continue to ensure customer satisfaction satisfaction.
By: complaint
Sep 02, 2010
This is obviously false and a case of another looking to ruin our reputation of proving a professional service for thier own vindictive reasons. We do not have any complains of this nature on record.

Charlestate