Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS AGENT, they are a joke, they never return calls, I called on 5 seperate occasions to view a property with them and was promised calls back which were never recieved. I have my mortgage agreed and a fairly good sized budget yet they didn\'t seem to want to deal with me, Steve the manager is rude and obnoxious and is not someone I would trust to sell my property in the future, I ended up buying through another agent who were far more helpful and actually returned my calls.
Apr 24, 2013
I have still not heard a thing so it is unfortunate that this cannot be substantiated either way as I would have happily received your comments more specifically
Apr 20, 2013
As mentioned I would really appreciate some direct feedback as to the above comment. I have been made aware by colleagues that some unscrupulous agents are putting on negative feedback to tarnish the other agents reputation. I am proud of the fact that Allagents currently rates us in the top 400 of 19500 agents in the country and if this feedback is real then I will of course accept it and look at how I can improve our service. I cannot recall a situation like this happening so would ask that you contact me personally to discuss.
By: Douglas Allen
Apr 15, 2013
It is a shame that this reviewer has not posted more specific details about their experience that I could look in to.

Steve and his Woodford Green office have had many exemplary comments in the past over many years which would be at odds with the comments posted here. Never the less the branch will get this feedback and will be at pains to improve in the future.
Apr 15, 2013
As someone who takes comments like this very seriously I would appreciate you call me directly at the branch to clarify this situation. I do not recall ANY situation like this and would obviously like to know what has happened.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 5! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 5