Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
I made an offer for a property on thier books , the offer was accepted , however the vendor had not found a property which was fine , a few weeks later i was told she had found a property and made an offer , at no time despite numoerous phone calls was I told the offer was declined in the meantime the sale of my property was progressing and now i may have to put all my things in storage as i have no house to go . then put house on the again for £25K more .
By: Sandy
Jul 15, 2013
Once again , unprofessional manner is clearly noted above
To admit there was communcation failure is no bad thing , this was the situation here . Any feedback whether postive or not should be used to improve the existing service .
None the less used another agent to buy a house , and recieved excellent service from begining to end .
By: Darren Cray
May 31, 2013
Your last two comments really highlight the type of people you are and that there is no point in me trying to reason with such people.

You obviously run your own multi billion pound company so I bow to your greater knowledge.
By: cee cee
May 06, 2013
cray & Norton cowboy estate agents,no customer service skills and the owner is unhelpful and rude. They do not keep you in the loop and lie to you instead of being honest
,i suppose this explains why they are such a small company.
By: Sandy
Apr 26, 2013
My advice to anyone using this agent , do not communate by telephone , get everything in writing , be clear about what you are asking and if you do call keep a log of date times etc . Remember this is an independant agent and as such there is no formal complaint procedure , And to the agent - no quick demand was made for the vendor to find another house 10 weeks is a long time indeed
By: Darren Cray
Apr 15, 2013
Thanks for your comments - as i stated on the phone you were informed that the vendor had offered on a property and at no stage was you informed it had been accepted. It is not Cray & Nortons fault that our vendor couldnt find an onward move as quickly as you demanded.

We act for our client (The vendor) and as house prices have increased we would not be doing our job correctly if we didnt increase the asking price.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon