Apr 14,2013
Apr 14,2013
I went to see Flatland regarding budget properties, as, due to unforseen circumstances, I needed to arrange somewhere to live within a week. I filled out a short form regarding my budget and preferences, and the agent was really helpful in suggesting places that fit my criteria, plus several places that I possibly would not have considered myself (one of which I am now renting!). The agent spent a good deal of time with me, had excellent knowledge regarding the various landlords, and organised a viewing straight after I saw him, with 3 other viewings booked for the following day, and clear instructions given as to who to see/addresses/maps of how to get there. Definitely worth the small fee (which was half that of similar services) in order to get my living arrangements sorted out!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Flatland Office 1! To leave a new review of Flatland Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Flatland Office 1