Apr 14,2013
Apr 14,2013
I contacted Mr Jonathan Claustres in regards too viewing a property in Crystal Palace. I only gave him a brief idea of what I was looking for and informed him that as parent first time move, very stressed and nervous!! I arranged to see a property on Hamlet Road, within 30 minutes :) When I arrived we viewed the propetry and while speaking to Jonathan I informed him that the though the decor and location was perfect the place was to small. Immediately Jonathan offered me a viewing just around the corner this was my 3rd viewing that day, so was a little unsure. He assured me I would be very happy with the next property and he already had brought the keys by chance :)) Perfect, perfect, perfect!!!! The property is gorgeous, fantastic location, very good price and wonderful size. I went with my sister who has just moved, she loved it, showed all my family online and they loved it. With him there is no jargon or usual marketing spew, he is on point!! He is efficient,extremley professional, very kind and friendly and most importantly, listens and understands the needs of his clientele. By 5pm the same day I had been assured by Jonathan and the Landlord that the property is mine to rent and everything was dealt with. I am so very happy and pleased with his service. I have dealt with 3 other agencies and though they were good, his standards are 100%. I will recommend him to anyone who is looking for a property. I am not easy to please and have very high standards, this gentleman without a doubt surpassed this. I might need to raise my game maybe, Excellent :))

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch