Apr 14,2013
By: 'David Hadley'
Apr 14,2013
I have been a landlord for 19 years and have experienced good and bad letting agents. I have transacted numerous tenants via The home Rental Company. I have always found that all of the staff are professional polite and very enthusiastic to get the job done.

Trust is very important to me in business and Nicola is one of the very few people that I have trust and confidence in. She is always clear in her dealings ,pays attention to details and runs everything to the book, which I like and respect. The administration support is first class. Above all the company manages to find tenants promptly and vets them carefully.

I would recommend and often do to any one wanting to use the services of this company.

The Home Rental Company