Apr 14,2013
Apr 14,2013
I\'m too having trouble getting my deposit back from the DPS. First they sent me a cheque which I couldn\'t cash because I have no UK bank account, only one in my home country (which was the reason I chose the have the cheque in the first place...). Then I had to write them a letter with my bank details and agree to be charged £25.99 for them to transfer the money to my Finnish bank account. I also returned the cheque. Three weeks on, on March 25th, I got an email from one of their employees, Lorraine Palfrey saying "I will now arrange for the original cheque to be stopped. Once this stop has been confirmed, the payment will be reissued to you". Two weeks later she insisted that they\'re still waiting a confirmation from the bank. I have sent them several emails demanding the money to be paid immediately but they haven\'t replied, except this once. On Monday it\'ll be three weeks from her original email and I still haven\'t got my money. I think this is totally outrageous and I will definitely take this matter further.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1! To leave a new review of The Deposit Protection Service Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Deposit Protection Service Office 1