Apr 14,2013
Apr 14,2013
When I found out that we are relocating from Germany to Hitchin, as my husband started work in London, I got in touch with several estate agents in Hitchin by e-mail, as I had to do the property hunt from Germany. Mrs. Dewhurst was one of the few estate agents who replied to me and was the first to do so. She kept me updated with properties new on the market and arranged for me to view properties when I flew over from Germany to England. Even when we did not chose one of the properties I viewed that day, she continued to keep me informed and always took the time to promptly respond to my e-mails. She then arranged viewings for my husband and eventually we found the right property for us. She also informed us about what documents we needed to produce and about all steps of the process. We are very happy and satisfied with the service of Mrs. Dewhurst and Country Properties and they will definitely be the estate agents of our first choice in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin! To leave a new review of Country Properties Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Country Properties Hitchin