Apr 14,2013
Apr 14,2013
I have been so impressed and relieved by the excellent service provided by Lewis Rossiter and Katie Ball. From the first time I met Lewis, my hitherto negative attitudes towards \'estate agents\' lifted. Lewis is genuinely passionate about his subject, straight talking, always willing to explain and without the usual unrealistic price flattery to get you onto their books. He always offers good practical, positive advice, tailored to your own particular situation. Initially, I was looking to sell my property, but on reconsideration of my situation, I decided to rent my property, and rent nearer to the new area I want to live until I find somewhere to buy. The positive attitude didn\'t wain and they happily adapted to the new situation. They have managed all the \'complicated stuff\'(!) brilliantly and I will be happy to sell my house through them too.
In a difficult financial climate, dealing with your most important asset can be a worrying thing. Lewis and Kate are people you can trust. A great team- I recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas