Apr 14,2013
Apr 14,2013
I use Streets Ahead, Upper Norwood for multiple properties. I enjoy dealing with all members of staff at this office and have found Jon and Nick on the rentals side to be very good at what they do. I set a very high bar and they exceed expectations almost every time. I believe in them because they understand landlords very well and pay a high attention to detail in everything that they do. Specifically internal communications and in making sure that I get what I want with honesty, integrity. I particularly look out for work ethic in agents as this is a sign of how much they will market your property - they work all hours and won\'t stop until they achieve the best rent and they work quickly.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch