Apr 14,2013
Apr 14,2013
We have renting true them for a year and 3 months in the end of the year I found that in many places is been growing mold. I did call them many times some times I haven\'t been answered on my calls I was leaving voice mail not respond at all. The manager Nadia Arain she was on Holliday or sick . One month no one did anything on the second it come some one and after staying 2 min in the flat say that this is not mold is condense. They start telling me that is our fault. I was having my 9 months son all day at home and they was telling me that I haven\'t ventilated the property. On first place I have to open the windows on a regular base for my son and my self as well because we need fresh ear as simple is this. But that was working for them they had to put it on me. The mould was every where behind the bed, sofa 1, sofa 2 which we had to throw a way just a year old. In the kitchen every where the wall with my neighbours was all damp you can see stains. When we move it was repainted but not long after you can see that old yellowish stains come up again. Many time I did try to take the landlord tel so we can find a solution but they refuse to give it to me.2,5 months battle we move out my son was using an inhalation for 3 months I couldn\'t put his health any more in danger. Nearly a month later after moving out we found out that we have been cut from our deposit £179,52 and we didn\'t know even for what. When I call to ask they told me that I have to fix the damage from the condense and I have been told that is actually £150. I ask why haven\'t been inform for this and where is the bill she told me that I am losing her time. Whit no luck for any conversation with this "manager" I call to the other one who refuse to talk to me. When I finish trying to get help and answers I found out that she cancel my deposit. Once we move out with small child in hands I was thinking is over I want to forget about all the problems and stress from them but it seems they gone fallow me. I am sorry the battle is a lot longer I just give you a bit of my very bad experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London