Apr 13,2013
Apr 13,2013
I am extremely happy with the experience I had with Mr. Hakan Buz and overall with the agency as well. It was very difficult finding a flat that will meet all my requirements and expectations, and although Mr. Hakan was always prepared to show me the most suitable flats and the best ones on the market for the budget I had, it was challenging finding the perfect place to live in, especially when I was not willing to compromise any aspects. I am very pleased with the hard-working and detailed researches that Mr. Hakan carried out in order to find the flat I was wishing for. He had been extremely patient with me throughout the entire process and I am very grateful he understood what I was looking for. I believe that the agent has to know a person when looking for somebody\'s home, because it is comfort and security people are looking for. And this is why I am very happy I have met and worked with him. I am finally moved into the new flat and I feel like home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1! To leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hollandale Kane Office 1