Apr 13,2013
Apr 13,2013
Both Mark & Louise were extremley helpful and had to deal with several problems which arose due to my sale falling through in the 11th.hour. They bent over backwards to keep our purchase together and had to placate the seller to finish our purchase. They always responded quickly to countless phone calls and enquiries and were always cheerful with nothing being to much trouble. I would highly recomend them.
By: heritage property
Apr 24, 2013
Dear Mrs Meredith

Thank you for your feedback and kind words regarding your experience with Heritage Property, and in particular about Mark Wadsworth and Louise Duckworth. I'm glad we were able to assist with your sale, and we wish you every happiness in your new home

Best wishes
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch