Jun 05,2010
Jun 05,2010
I had a terrible experience with Jorgensen Turner. They offered me a flat whih I accepted at the seller's terms (below the marketing price). They promised me I would pull the flat off the market and we could complete within 14-28 days (cash buy).

I started getting worried when the flat wasn't taken off the market. As a result, I pushed the agent to do that. She promised me that this was done, but it wold take effect after 24 hours only. Of course, this was not true and in fact, the flat is still on the market.

Later on, she made other promises, like she would instruct solicitors, etc which never happened.

When the flat was still being advertised a week after everything was agreed, I got a friend to call Jorgensen to confirm if the flat was still available. To my surprise and shock, she was told that the flat was still available and open for offers.

In the end, I set her a firm deadline. After this lapsed, I got an email from her saying that the vendor changed his mind and is now not selling the flat, because the service charge has gone up and he wants to ride out the times, waiting for a better price. This is the complete opposite to what she has been saying before (vendor going overseas and just wants to get out).

The next day I spoke to Paul Jorgensen after having complained, who made up a completely different story, saying that there was disagreement between the sellers (a couple) about the price but actually they are keen to sell and he was trying to get an offer out of me. Right now, the flat is still on the market.

All in all, this was a complete waste of time and I am disappointed personally about being lied to and played in this way.

If you have any questions, please email jorgensenreview@gmail.com and I am happy to give you more detail.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith