Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
I wanted to let a property in Dorking and Mclarens were offering competitive rates. My first encounter with Mclarens was when I spoke to Greg on the telephone. He was cheerful and upbeat and quickly arranged for Dean the manager to meet me at my property.
Dean is very knowledgeable and gave me some good quick tips for making the most of my property. Dea\'s suggestion for a rental rate was actually a bit more than I was expecting and we soon came to a satisfactory agreement on charges and ongoing management.
Within a very short time Greg was showing people around the property and he found me tenents after a couple of viewings.
Mclarens may be a small independent agent but the are very competitive and right on the ball

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mclarens Estate Agents Dorking! To leave a new review of Mclarens Estate Agents Dorking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mclarens Estate Agents Dorking