Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
Currently in a TE lettings property, unaware of these cow boys till now. I thought I was the only person being treated in a bad manner. Clearly not. Staff are not helpful at all, I\'m constantly ringing with regards to repairs that need doing. I was left with no gas or hot water, as my gad supply was linked to another te property. I am now on all electric supply. Took them 3 months to fit a new cooker, still waiting for more work to be done. Bare in mind my tenancy is up in 4 weeks, currently looking for another property. After reading the reviews I will be going to citizens advice before I leave, because I can see them charging me for something in is property. It was a shit hole when I moved n, wasn\'t live able. Took me 2 months to make it live able and still there is numerous problems. DO NOT LET OFF THESE PEOPLE!!!!

te Lettings