Jun 04,2010
By: 'ss'
Jun 04,2010
We had dealings with Fineholm. We had bad experience from previous landlords and told them. The Glasgow branch seemed to be understanding. They sent a very good inventory clerk, infact the advice from that gentleman has helped me not only to get my deposit back on the property we were renting from fineholm but in the other properties after that too. They returned all our deposit. Having said that we do agree that the maintainence department can be a bit polite and could get their act together, when trying to solve problems for the tenants.we had a central heating problem and it took them more than a week to sort it out, luckily for me mylandlord had a repair service with the company so I could call them direct, that is why it got sorted without any problem. But, we can pretty well understand that it is a bit of a problem to deal with the maintainence department of this company. Rest of the team are nice and will respond.

Fineholm