Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
Once my partner and I decided to move house I had been checking the property listings on the internet each day. I noticed that Ian Perks Estate Agents had added a new 3 Bed house to their website which was just what we were looking for. I promptly phoned to arrange a viewing as soon as it was listed.

As the property was currently tennanted the member of staff took my details and said they would arrange a viewing with the tennant at the earliest opportunity. I asked if their had been any interest in the property so far and was told no i was the first as it had only just been placed on that day.

One week later after receiving no word from Ian Perks estates I decided to check their website again to get their office number and call them back for a follow up. To my shock the house had been let subject to contract and needless to say I was pretty angry with them not informing me and not even arranging a viewing in the first place!

Totally disgusted with this company and i am absolutely glad i did not enter any sort of let agreement with them if this is how they value customers.

AVOID.
They could of actually done their job and phoned me to arrange a viewing before letting out the property. I was the first to contact them to request a viewing but found it had been let subject to contract a week later after hearing no word. This is below the standards of customer service i would expect from any professional company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ian Perks Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ian Perks Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ian Perks Estate Agents Office 1