Apr 12,2013
Charlie Perdios
Apr 12,2013
I initially spoke with Charlie about placing the property on the market having been a little sceptical about whether they would be able to market the property as it was a little out of area. He assured me that they actively push all properties they have for sale and he didn\'t think it would be an issue that the property was not in the immediate locality of the office. George then came round to carry out the valuation. Both Charlie and George were extremely professional and helpful and the sales particulars that they produced showed off the property to its full potential and the pictures were excellent, so much so that the first prospective buyer put in an offer which they negotiated upwards for me to a price I was happy with and the sale subsequently completed. They kept me up to date with developments on the transaction and returned my telephone calls when I had a query. They provided a good service and I would whole heartedly recommend them to others and would use them again. Overall rating 10/10

Anthony Pepe & Co