Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
The service received from Bushells Property Management (especially Lindsay) has been excellent. She has promptly responded to all of my requests and has managed the organising of contractors to fix things & decorate my property brilliantly. She has been particularly helpful in terms of keeping my up to date on quotes, progress and resolution of any issues. Thank you!
By: A Tenant
Apr 25, 2014
DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY! Absolutely the most poorly organised, shoddily run agency in London. I've dealt with many letting agencies, but have been bowled over by the third rate service I received from Bushells. When they managed the property, they were ridiculously slow to get problems sorted, or even to initially acknowledge them. Nobody in their offices seem to communicate with each other, and it was farcical at times. Once I'd moved out, my deposit was not returned for 12 weeks and it was once again a full on effort to get them to do their jobs.
If you like dealing with a bunch of teenage amateurs, this is the agency for you. If not, AVOID.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham