Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
I was searching for a property in the Woodford, Chigwell, Loughton areas and was messed around by unprofessional agents who caused quite a bit of distress to me.Under such circumstances i contacted Spencers to show a house they were marketing for rent, circunmstances that made me suspicious,weary and cynical of promises made.Tracey from the Woodford office went out of her way to reverse my attitude and establish confidence that led to a successful rent agreement today.Indeed she went further by encouraging me to contact Spencer's sales office should i wish to purchase a property in the area,a true example of group services selling .

I must also mention Jo at the Woodford Office who was equally professional and diligent and most helpful in explaining the admin/financial side of the transaction.

Thanks to these two members of staff I would not hesitate to recommend Spencers .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton