Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
I have recently bought a house through Thomas Morris, Biggleswade and Matt Ashman dealt with me throughout. From the start of the process on looking around numerous houses with numerous agents Matt Ashman and Thomas Morris stood out by far amongst its competitors. Matt had a really friendly, unpressurised, natural approach and no question was too small.
Matt provided an excellent service and I was updated continuously and was never chasing him for updates. He was a great person to have throughout the process and really helped progress the house sale along and resolved any issues quickly. Matts colleagues Ryan and Phil were also very helpful and could provide me with updates just by looking at the file Matt had compiled so it was a great all round service. It is so rare to find a company of this nature and people like Matt who provide such a high level of service. I will definately be selling my house through them and have recommended Matt and Thomas Morris to everyone and will continue to do so.
Thomas Morris Biggleswade and Matt Ashman definately deserve all their high ratings and are truely fautless. Keep up the good work :) !!
By: Simon
Apr 12, 2013
Dear Georgie
It really is fantastic that you've taken the time and trouble to write such a detailed review of our services-thank you!
I'm particularly pleased that the team kept you updated-especially Matt. Thanks for the review and thanks for offering to recommend us on the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Biggleswade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Biggleswade