Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
I would recommend this Company to anyone wishing to sell their property quickly without any fuss. My property had been for sale for 2 years with conventional estate egents and I was disillutioned and very disappointed with their lack of results. Springbok were professional from the start, providing regular updates and advise. All the stress of dealing with the actual sale was handled by them too. I would use them again without a secong thought Thank you so much!
By: Springbok Customer Services
Apr 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are extremely pleased to hear that you felt we were professional and that you would recommend us to anyone wishing to sell quickly and with no fuss.We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square