Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
I have been using Wolf's to rent out my property for 4 years now, and have always found them to be friendly, helpful, professional and to the point. In those 4 years, I have had no voids that are worth talking about. Having built up a trusting relationship, I can leave them to deal with my property almost entirely. When they do need to call me about a significant repair, they take care of the problem quickly, and the tradesman they use appear to be good value too. I should point out this included a full boiler replacement (including moving) in the depths of winter which was done rapidly with no fuss.

I have also chatted to both sets of tenants I have had as a matter of a \'review\' that I like to do, partly in order to find out if there is anything I did not provide that they expected. They also commented that Wolf\'s worked efficiently to get things done. They had no complaints, and given that tenants often complain easily in my experience this can only be good!

I would strongly urge anyone looking to rent a property in the Birmingham area to consult Wolf\'s - bad agents can cause all sorts of headaches, from what I hear there are no shortage of bad agents within the city. I am lucky I went to Wolf\'s first time round.

Wolfs Residential Lettings