Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
Me and my partner purchased our first property in 2012 through Coopers in Hillingdon. Having been messed around and guzumped a couple of times by other local agents we were then shown a property by Joe Hill at Coopers. Once we gave Joe the go ahead to put in an offer on our behalf he was very quick to negotiate a deal for us. Throughout the transaction he kept us fully updated , My partner and I felt completely safe and knew joe was an agent we could rely on unlike previous experiences. He went above and beyond the level of service we expect from an estate agent even to the point where he measured up for kitchen appliances so we could get them ordered before we moved in as we found it difficult to take time out of our busy schedules to do this. Joe has restored my faith in estate agents and we certainly won\'t be going anywhere else when it comes to selling the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Hillingdon! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Hillingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Hillingdon

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

109 Hillingdon Hill Hillingdon, Uxbridge