Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
Honestly the worst people I\'ve ever had dealings with. At the start of the lease they were short a set of keys, having only given us 4 sets (there are 5 of us), then insisted that we arrange to have them cut. We were left with a broken bathroom light due to shoddy electrics for a month and a half, half the bathroom wall peeling off to show the damp rank concrete beneath for 3 months - only to have the repair guy show up saying he had been paid to do a cheap fix up by braemore when really it needed further attention. Having lost his first door fob, my flatmate was left waiting 3 months after endless unanswered requests for a new one by email, phone and in person. having initially said a new door fob would cost £40, when his parents had to be involved the price was sheepishly reduced to £12.50. Not to mention the a broken boiler in the middle of winter which was not dealt with for a week and a half, or mattresses which feel like they were pulled off the street. This agency\'s overall demeanour is unprofessional beyond limit, uncaring, lazy, and generally a nightmare to have gone through. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
By: Linda
Apr 26, 2013
Hello Toby,
We take these kind of comments very seriously. Could you contact me to discuss this please? My email address is Linda.MacAulay@braemore.co.uk and I am the Customer Service Director. Kind regards, Linda

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh