Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
I have been in my property for 2 years, previously privately, then managed by devon sales and lettings. In every dealing I have had with the so called " owner" of this business, has proven to be very negative, with him being patronising, and somewhat rude. in one instance, my personal safety was at risk by a previous joint tenant, but as the agent had dealt with this person for a number of years, they were very quick to jump down my throat, and be very very rude to me. On speaking to the landlord of the property, I also discovered that i had been told several lies by the agent, including that I was being evicted from the property. The landlord had actually been totally unaware of this. I am extremely unhappy with the way the agent has supposedly managed my home. I would like to add though, that every other member of the devon sales and lettings team have always been extremely pleasant to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Devon Sales & Lettings Crediton! To leave a new review of Devon Sales & Lettings Crediton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Devon Sales & Lettings Crediton