Apr 12,2013
Graham Carter
Apr 12,2013
I have been in my property for 2 years, previously privately, then managed by devon sales and lettings. In every dealing I have had with the so called " owner" of this business, has proven to be very negative, with him being patronising, and somewhat rude. in one instance, my personal safety was at risk by a previous joint tenant, but as the agent had dealt with this person for a number of years, they were very quick to jump down my throat, and be very very rude to me. On speaking to the landlord of the property, I also discovered that i had been told several lies by the agent, including that I was being evicted from the property. The landlord had actually been totally unaware of this. I am extremely unhappy with the way the agent has supposedly managed my home. I would like to add though, that every other member of the devon sales and lettings team have always been extremely pleasant to deal with.

Devon Sales & Lettings