Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
May I be one of many customers ( I am sure) that will highly praise Jason on his customer service skills and his attention to detail when dealing with myself and my partner. We have been speaking to many agencies across hillingdon and uxbridge and no other agent has come back to us with results like Jason has, he touches base weekly, priorities the properties he thinks we would be interested in and ensures we get all the information needed. My mother in law has also praised him highly as she finds him extremely informative and personal when it comes to getting what we need.
Coopers have not let us down so far and I think Jason should be highly congratulated for his service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

279 High Street Uxbridge