Jun 04,2010
Jun 04,2010
What can I say, I hate Solitaire with a passion. If I'd have known they were the property managers when I bought my flat I would never have bought it. My bills have gone up and up over the last 3 years since I bought my property and the latest bill is 20% higher on 2009 and they cannot justify this increase. Their "services" are shocking for what we pay and they are so difficult to reach to get answers. When you do get someone they just fob you off. Our residents association are in the process of getting rid of Solitaire and changing property management but unfortunately it is an incredibly long drawn out process. I cannot wait until the process is complete, it cannot come quick enough!
By: snooze
Oct 05, 2010
Please could you advise me on how you go about this? myself and my neighbours are having an awful time with them and have just had our fees increased by over three hundred pounds for the year!
By: Helen
Sep 03, 2010
Please tell me HOW to get rid of them !!
By: Helen
Sep 03, 2010
They mow your lawn !! your very lucky !!
By: CJ
Aug 26, 2010
This seems like a regular theme!! We are on a Crest Nicholson estate in Stowmarket and have to suffer the same poor service. A whopping
By: Kev
Jul 27, 2010
Thanks David M.
Will bear this in mind - yes, Cassandra Ford hasn't got back to me yet re a date for meeting the residents.
There is no support so far for Solitaire on our Wimpey site. Even the concept of having a "management company" for freeholders is alien to us all. If any grass needs to be cut I'm sure we can do it ourselves or have someone do it more cheaply than
By: Kev
Jul 26, 2010
Yes, a new development by Taylor Wimpey in Hawkinge is already having problems with Solitaire Property Mismanagement - their administration is as appalling as their service. They are selectively billing- some residents have paid while others are blissfully unaware that they even have an obligation to this shambles of a company. Homeowners with mortgages are now being drawn into Solitaire's lair thanks to Wimpey. The MD of Wimpey has apparently intervened but they too have gone quiet.

We hope their regional manager, Cassandra Ford, will be able to sort this out when we meet her in September. Lee Middleburgh is worth contacting by e-mail - although he is frightened to speak to you at least he answers his e-mails.
By: getthemout!
Jul 14, 2010

I have indeed looked at that sight and wow it would appear that they trying to pull the same scam with every site they manage! Our site is made up mainly of freehold houses with 4 apartment blocks. I think the process may differ for freeholders? We have managed to get them to meet us and they have made promises but we are not holding our breaths and have almost no faith in them especially after reading comments on 'the truth about solitaire'
By: francescc
Jul 09, 2010
Look at The Truth about Solitaire/Peverel web site.
There is a company Landmark who can help you and there are others. If your development is not too big then think about buying the freehold.
By: getthemout!
Jul 08, 2010
I am part of residents association in Sittingbourne on a fairly new development which is managed my Solitaire - although I use the term managed very loosely! We are due to hold a meeting and may well put it to the vote that we sack them and seek a better alternative - since you are already down this path, we would appreciate some advise as to how we would proceed.

Many thanks
By: francescc
Jun 04, 2010
Just keep going - it has taken us over a year to be in sight of getting rid of them and we now are near the joy of saying goodbye. We are going to have a party to celebrate. We will invite Solitaire to the party, the tree has been chosen and the rope we have found to be more than adequate for the purpose. ( To ensure the tree does not fall on them of cause )

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1