Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
Radcliffe and Rust marketed my property for two months and failed to find a suitable tenant before I happened to find a tenant myself. However, I am still rating them as excellent because of the level of customer service. I have had atrocious experience with agents in Cambridge. Trawling through review sites of agents online in my search for a new one I was close to choosing the one with the fewest negative reviews when I found R&R on this very site. Not only did they not have any poor reviews (a feat in itself) they actually had several good reviews. I gave them a try and I quickly learned why. Service was excellent, friendly and personal, replies to enquiries always prompt. This made such a difference. Despite not getting the result I wanted I never had a doubt that everything possible was being done and I could not fault anything that they did. I will certainly be using R&R again next time I need an agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge