Jun 04,2010
Jun 04,2010
This is one of the ugliest face of professional world when Bairstow Eves Queensbury Branch in London let down prospective long waiting customers, I had called several times to view one of the property in Kenton area and request so many different sets of time, finally I did arrange according to their offered time for viewing 11.00 am to 11.15 am on last Saturday 29th May 2010, I was there at exactly 11.05am, there were other viewers as well in side the property and staff member from agency also looked at us while we looking a space to park our car the moment we reached at the side front of the property, the staff from this Bairstow Eves Queensbury Branch literally locked property and run away even though last viewer just standing in front of the property. When we phoned to the agency, they didn't pick up the phone since long and finally picked (by lady) and put me on hold then abandoned my call, I called again and ask the still I am at property, she just utterly rude and not apologies or regretting and asked me to stay further 20 to 30 minutes, when I asked for another time like around 12.30pm she just abandoned my call and knowingly humiliated me. These show racist and full of discrimination behaviour with absolutely unprofessional not just by one member of the staffs but entire team of this Bairstow Eves Queensbury branch. This is the first time I saw someone sickly behaving with customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 73! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 73, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Office 73