Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
When I needed to find a bigger property to move to in Bexhill I contacted Oakfield and spoke to Richard regarding the type of property I was looking for , along with other requirements. Richard was friendly, helpful and above all dedicated in helping to find me the ideal property. He continually informed me of all developments and was quick to deal with any issues that arose. My experience of dealing with Richard and the Oakfield branch at Bexhill was an extremely positive one.
By: Oakfield
Apr 24, 2013
Dear Jason N

Thank you for taking the time to review our Bexhill branch of Oakfield.

We are glad you have had such great service from Richard. Your positive comments have been passed on to him.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our Bexhill team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kind Regards
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill