Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
Highly recommend NOT using this agency. They accepted my hold deposit on a flat and hadn't even signed an agreement with the landord of the property - who then turned around and rented it privately (or so Central Estate Agents told me).
I wasn't even told `sorry' or `we'll help you find another flat.' They just dropped me and said `nothing we can do about' and transferred my deposit back.
I didn't feel taken care of and had to call them repeatedly to get any answers. They only time they called me is to say I lost the flat they promised I had.
Very unprofessional.
The agent could have fought for me, his client, and followed through on getting me the house that was promised. As it was, I was passed around by phone from agent to agent at Central and then they only contacted me to say the landlord let the flat to someone else and they couldn't do anything about it. I was told later they probably had a higher offer on the property and that's why they dropped me. Too much stress to deal with this agency. Do yourself a favor and stay away!
By: David Manning
Apr 12, 2013
Dear Kristen,

I’m sorry to hear of your bad experience, I can assure you that we negotiated as hard as possible to secure this property for you, unfortunately the landlord had chosen to go with alternative tenants.

It is in our interest for you to move into the property as arranging viewings, marketing of the property and I also remember negotiating on your behalf to arrange a suitable move in date, all these efforts are wasted if you do not move.

We apologise if you feel you were not taken care of as we aim to give the best customer service possible, especially when problems such as this arise.

I am sorry if you feel that the situation was not fully explained and we are more than happy to try and find you alternate accommodation, we just haven’t had any suitable properties that fit your criteria.

If you are still looking, as a good will gesture we would be happy to offer you a reduction on your administration fees.

Kind regards,

David Manning

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London