Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
Having found myself in a situation where i needed to find a rented property quickly for myself and my two children, i cant tell you how happy i was that the house i had found was managed by Fair-way lettings. This was all new to me and having explained my situation to Mark and James i found they were not only professional and helpful but also empathetic.
They guided me through all the necessary steps and helped me rent my now 'new home' quickly and with no hassle.
I was kept informed throughout the process and i feel that they worked very hard to ensure that everything was completed efficiently.
I would recommend Fair-ways lettings to anyone who was looking to rent property as they were just simply brilliant to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1