Apr 11,2013
By: 'Mr M L F, Leeds'
Apr 11,2013
Negotiating when purchasing a new property can be difficult as there is always a fear that the agent is ultimately working on the vendors behalf. However, this is the second time I have purchased a house with Manning Stainton, the second time I\'ve dealt with Louise Lawrence, and at neither time have I felt under pressure in any way.
Her professionalism is a breathe of fresh air and at no time did it feel like I was asking too much of her. Her process was extremely pro-active and understanding and with her experience she succeeded in managing any issues that arose in a very calm and reassuring manner. I have already recommended Louise to a member of my family, moving to Leeds from the South Coast.

Manning Stainton