Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
I would never use these estate agents. I think some of the agents are in the wrong business as they are not at all interested or concerned about selling. I rang to arrange for a viewing of a property for sale. Spoke to Mo first. He said that he would call back and never bothered. I then called back and this time spoke to Akmal, who said that Mo had not called back because he was seeking information from the property owners whether they wanted to go ahead with the sale or not. Akmal said that he would call back within 24 hours but did not. After 3 days I rang again and spoke to Akmal who denied everything.
By: Customer Service
Apr 15, 2013
Dear Ruksana,
Thank you for taking the time to leave the above feedback.
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided by Guy Salmon Estates and would really like the opportunity to investigate the issues you have raised further.
Please could we ask you to contact us on customerservices@guysalmonestates.com and we will be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards
Guy Salmon Estates

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf