Apr 11,2013
Richard Maher
Apr 11,2013
Please beware when using this agent! I decided to sell my flat through them and buy at the same time a property through them and it was a total nightmare!!! I had to pull out ou the last minute when I received a call from Richard Maher informing me that the vendor wanted another 25K. As I work for the Council, I did some checks on the property I later found ou that Central actually owned the property that I was in the process of buying via another Building Company that they have & it was a load bull regarding the 25K. I was told by another agent they do buy quite a few properties and refurbish them to sell then on via this Company. I was promised by Richard that the vendor would refund me my survey out of good will as I had refunded my buyer his Survey - Until this day I am still waiting for my refund. I have decided to pass this on to Trading Standards. I had a friend that was renting a flat via Central to find a SOLD sign outside his property one morning only to find out that Central actually own the property and is was never sold!!! They used this method for publicity!
Never! After my experience with them!
Attached Files
By: Richard Maher
Apr 12, 2013
hi,

Can you please tell me when this incident occurred and the property address as I have not been chased in anyway nor have I recieved any correspondance regarding this matter.

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London