Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
My property was up for sale for 2 years and during that time the marketing was crap! Standard ad on Rightmove but hardly any in the local paper or their window etc - was told they don\'t get many sales from the paper when I queried... told on several occasions to reduce my price which I evetually did (several times) but still hardly any viewings and no offers! Eventually got so frustrated with them that I used another agent in the city centre and hey presto it sold!!!!!! Could have been many reasons for no sale, but the marketing was crap in my opinion, some staft were lovely, some were downright rude and the big boss was a waste of space when I contacted him to complain. Would NEVER recommend these agents as the whole experience wasn\'t a good one and from having 3 valuations (to get an average for the initial price) to sale I lost a lot of money :(
Aug 23, 2013
pardon my flippence, but if we were that bad, why an earth would you stay with an agent for two years, something amiss here

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hannells Office 3! To leave a new review of Hannells Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hannells Office 3