Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
I have had the pleasure of renting through Belvoir Lettings - Liverpool City Centre for over 2 years now and must recommend their professionalism and friendliness to everyone looking to rent in the area.

From first contact they have been very amiable and looked to make experience of moving home as accomodating and simple as possible, which I appreciated remendously. Over the last couple years I have had no complaint and whenever I have needed assistance they have ensured to contact the landlord and make all necessary arrangements within as little time as possible.

I currently rent through Belvoir Lettings - Liverpool City Centre and I don\'t see myself renting from other agents in the near future. Overall a 5/5 experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central! To leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Liverpool Central