Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
Castle Residential are a superb company to deal with - they are honest and reliable, which from my experience is difficult to find in London!!!

It is refreshing to work with an estate agent/letting agent that have great communication. I have had several experiences with other agents and have never had such great service.I have been renting my 3 properties with Castle for years and could not have done it without Surj & his team. Surj is extremly proactive, efficient and sorts out any issues promptly. I cannot thank him enough.

I also have to add a special thanks to Suzannah who has also been a delight to deal with.

The best letting agent that I have known to date and all at a fair & reasonable cost - well worth it in my opinion!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell