Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
After struggling to sell my property for quite sometime l placed the sale in the hands of Springbok. Within a matter of weeks it was sold. I was very impressed with the way Natalie kept me informed as to how the sale was progressing.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Apr 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Florence and Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you were impressed with the way you were informed of how the sale was progressing. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square