Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
Carsons, specifically the staff in the Reading branch were fantastic, always Professional, Courteous and happy to help. I found them to be very knowledgeable of the area my house is situated in and market conditions and responsive when I needed them to be.
My property had been on the market for 12 months with another agent and I had no offers near to the asking price and viewings were sporadic.
Christian approached me and I decided to change to carsons. Carsons had my property for 3 months and during this time secured many more viewing than I had, had previously culminating in an offer which had it come sooner and under ordinary circumstances I would have been happy with and accepted.
However due to a change in my circumstances and through NO fault of Carsons I decided to remove my property from the market and am now staying put.
In summary from the marketing collateral through to the viewing, carsons staff have all been extremely supportive and considerate to my personal situation.
Christian is absolutely someone I would do business with again and if the time comes to sell again I would not hesitate to approach Carsons Reading branch.
By: ICW
Apr 15, 2013
Thankyou for your kind comments, feedback good and bad is vital for our Company to evolve the service we provide ensuring it is aligned to the needs of a customers. if you have any friends or family we can help please feel free to point them in our direction and a big thankyou for you choosing Carson & Co. on this occasion.

Iain White MD

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Tilehurst! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Tilehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Tilehurst