Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
People at Butler and Stag are extremely professional and kind - I was very happy about the way they offered their support during my house search. I have experienced - unfortunately - several problems during the moving, but I acknowledge it was not their fault, but the landlord\'s. However, as a tenant has to go through several financial and personal checks before receiving a house contract, I would expect the landlord would go through similar controls as well. Anyway, Neil and his staff are really great at reacting to unexpected issues, and therefore the well deserve a 5star review, despite my deal was not the smoothest. I have already recommended Butler and Star to several friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Butler & Stag Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Butler & Stag Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Butler & Stag Shoreditch