Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
I bought my first house with Carsons, Hook, and the service was brilliant. As a first time buyer I wasn\'t really sure what the whole process was, but James was always willing to take the time to explain everything to me, and didn\'t seem to lose patience on the many occasions where I didn\'t understand. He was always very friendly, never pushy and called frequently to update me on the status of my purchase.
Everyone I spoke to at the office was very cheerful and polite and gave great customer service. They were all able to give me a detailed update if my main contact was out of the office. I spoke a lot with Leanne from the Countrywide team and she was incredibly helpful and friendly.
I\'d certainly use this branch in the future and recommend it to others.
Apr 15, 2013
Thankyou for your kind comments, feedback good and bad is vital for our Company to evolve the service we provide ensuring it is aligned to the needs of a customers. if you have any friends or family we can help please feel free to point them in our direction and a big thankyou for you choosing Carson & Co. on this occasion.

Iain White MD

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Fairholme Parade! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Fairholme Parade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Fairholme Parade