Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
Inefficient, rude, unhelpful, disorganised are just a few adjectives this agency can be described with.
We have found a flat via LT and to be approved for it, we had to supply massive amount of documents. My husband who has dual citizenship had to provide birth certificate to show that he has a right to leave in UK, as passport was not enough for LT. And this was followed by bank statements, letters from work, certified copy of ID, etc. When we signed a contract, the flood gate were open, it turns out that saying out loud or via email ¢â‚¬Å“We do not want you to fix us with internet, electricity, gas, phone, etc supplier, we have our own¢â‚¬Â doesn't do a trick. At least once a day for about two weeks someone would call me to ask me if I want to switch. So imagine my surprise when somehow two months after we moved in we were signed with Spark Energy (read contract very carefully, as this is actually hidden and not obvious and LT doesn't inform you about it as they should). I am not even going to start about Spark, but LT didn't help. Somehow the emails where I said I do not want their suppliers where missing, and by the time I came back to my office after Xmas holidays, so I could find missing emails, Spark already took over...
Flat also wasn't checked before we moved in, so we had to postponed the move by the two weeks. We were strictly informed by LT, that rent direct debit have to be set up, as payment has to go LT account. So suddenly after first month we receive angry phone call from landlord asking for rent. As you can predict LT made another mistake.
As much you may love the flat you found via LT, trust me it is not worth the hassle of dealing with them at any point.
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Apr 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave the above feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided by Ludlowthompson.com and would really like the opportunity to investigate the issues you have raised further.

Please could we ask you to contact us on customerservices@ludlowthompson.com and we will be more than happy to help!

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London