Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
I am very concerned that despite numerous phone calls to Housetree all this week - I am constantly receiving a recorded message advising that their offices are closed and will re-open at 9am the following morning. I am at a crucial stage of finalising an offer on my property and have no way of contacting either the agents, nor the prospective buyer. I have had 2 couples knock at my door advising that they too are having difficulty in contacting Housetree, after taking the contact details from the For Sale board sign, they erected 2 weeks ago at my property. I fear I am going to lose the offer now. Feeling extremely frustrated.

Is anyone else experiencing the same difficulties as I am? Has the Company gone into liquidation?
I\'d like a phone call from them advising me what is happening?!!
By: House Tree
May 07, 2013
Unfortunately the company did go into administration however House Tree is now under new management and will continue to market any existing customers properties. Even if an upfront payment has already been made, your property will continue to be marketed and all enquiries will be handled by ourselves.

If you did want to discuss the marketing of your property in any way feel free to give us a call on 0207 060 4674.

Kind regards,
Tom Harrington

House Tree
By: M
Apr 18, 2013
Don't sign the new contract, leave the board up and sell it without them,that's what others are doing.
By: RobC
Apr 11, 2013
Just written a damning review myself. Same issue with them not answering phones and the message saying it open at 9am. The Manchester number is a wrong number and the spelt 'commission' wrong on their for sale boards and image on their twitter account.
By: kbutts
Apr 11, 2013
hi i am reciveing the same problems with house tree.apart from this week every time u rang someone would answer all this week thou nothing.aint looking good is it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham! To leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Tree Beckenham