Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Rung them several times to arrange viewings for rental properties they advertised. They gave constant promises to arrange times with existing tenants and call us back but this never happens. Then finally after numerous chasing phone calls they tell you the property has just been let and is no longer available. Furthermore, they advised they\'re not willing to take our details and call if anything else suitable comes onto the market. Apparently this is beyond the scope of an estate agent these days.
Pull their finger out of their backsides and concentrate on a bit of customer service. The lady I spoke to first time round was lovely and chirpy when I first spoke to her because the girl who initially answered the phones miscommunicated that I wanted to rent out my own property. As soon as I corrected her to advise I actually wanted to rent one of their advertised properties she instantly turned into a miserable, uninterested jobsworth.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Bell & Co Horncastle! To leave a new review of Robert Bell & Co Horncastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Bell & Co Horncastle